1. Private New Zealand Adventure - Kicking off with 35 days in New Zealand, this customitinerary includes white-water rafting down the Rangitaiki River; hiking tours through national parks; wine tastings at historic wineries in the South Island’s Cromwell region; helicopter flights to remote locations; fly-fishing at top-tier lodges; tours of the glowworm-lined Waitomo Caves; and sailing through the Bay of Islands. After a month+ in New Zealand, the remaining nine days are spent in Hawaii at Maui’s Montage Kapalua Bay and Honolulu’s renowned hotel Halekulani. The trip starts at $83,000 per couple. For more information, visit Frontiers International Travel at http://www.frontierstravel.com/ or call 800-245-1950.
2. Explore North Pole on Nuclear Icebreaker - Sail for the legendary North Pole on thisexciting 14-day Arctic voyage aboard the nuclear icebreaker, 50 Years of Victory. Explore the High Arctic from many angles: view the moving icebreaker from air on a helicopter ride, feel the thick pack ice under your boots while walking, and observe bears, birds, and walruses are you sail. The tour starts at $26,995 per person. For more info, visit Adventure Life at http://www.adventure-life.com/arctic/cruises/3837/north-pole-icebreaker or call 800-344-6118.
3. Tour The Silk Road by Private Train – Retracing one of the most important trading routes ofancient civilization, this 22-day private train tour follows in the footsteps of such legendary figures as Alexander the Great and Marco Polo. For centuries, merchants and adventurers journeyed to and from China on ancient routes through some of the most testing landscapes in the world trading silk, spices and perfumes. These ‘highways’ – stretching some 4,000 miles collectively came to be called the ‘Silk Road’. The tour starts at $24,595 per person. For more info visit MIR Corporation, http://www.mircorp.com/trip/the-silk-road-by-private-train-westbound /or 800-424-7289.
4. Russian Space Tour - On this electrifying exploration of the Russian Space Program guests
will tour Star City, Russia’s premier cosmonaut training facility, where they can participate in
5. Ultimate Africa Safari - Africa is the second largest of the Earth's seven continents, makingup about 22 percent of the world's total land area and complete with Mount Kilimanjaro, the tallest freestanding mountain in the world; Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World; Ngorongoro Crater, the world's largest unbroken volcanic caldera; Olduvai Gorge, one of the most important prehistoric sites in the world; and Cape Town, which has to be one of the globe's most beautiful cities with award-winning winelands a stone's throw away. This 29-day private tour explores the best Southern Africa has to offer and utilizes the most luxurious hotels and tent camps available. The tour starts at $27,175 per person. For more info, visit Frontiers Elegant Journeys at http://www.frontiersej.com/ or call 724-935-1577.