My friend Cathy and I had a great time during our recent Girls Getaway weekend in New York City. We had a terrific trip and, despite our short time there, managed to:
- Sport the new Girls Getaway "Leave Your Baggage at Home" tank tops in Times Square (pictured)
- Get the inside scoop on the Heisman Awards
- Visit Lucky Cheng's (my favorite drag queen bar)
- Walk more than 70 blocks in one day through the Meatpacking District, Chelsea and Greenwich Village
- Do some great Christmas shopping in fantastic boutiques, stores and even in Grand Central Station
- Eat at wonderful places, such as Hamburger Heaven, Jack's, Grand Central Station's Oyster Bar, Empire Diner, Hard Rock in Times Square and Bravo Pizza
What a wonderful time. I cannot wait to go back!