Saturday, December 13, 2008

The "Sky" is the Limit

I had so much fun visiting my friend Erin in the Ocala area this week. Erin and I have been traveling together since 2001 and have many wonderful and hilarious stories (massages and bikinis just to name a few) to share when we get together. Erin is also the owner of The Market Place (http://www.tmpstyle.com/), the marketing agency that is the genius behind my website.

After an afternoon of strategizing and planning for 2009, Erin and I went to SKY for dinner. This new Asian fusion restaruant has a location in Ocala and The Villages. Leigh Gallups, the General Manager, was awesome. We even got to sample some of the sakis they are interested in carrying.

As always, Erin and I reminisce about where we have been in life, where we are today and where we plan to go. If you cannot share this with your girlfriends, who else is there? Our final decision about the future - the "Sky" is the limit.

No comments: