Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Girls Getaway to Ocean Key Resort

This month’s girls’ getaway photo was submitted by Shanna Elsberry of Windermere, FL. Shanna writes: “I won last year’s 12 Days ‘til Christmas Grand Prize trip to the Ocean Key Resort and Spa in Key West, FL. We went last weekend, and I had the BEST time of my life!! I went with my two best girlfriends for my birthday. Ocean Key Resort was wonderful at setting everything up for us. The staff was great and really made my birthday experience one to remember. I will be going back there one day! I have enclosed a photo of us on our way out for the evening, as well as the view from our room and that gorgeous Key West Sunset. Thanks again, and I look forward to many more girls getaways!!!”

Pictured (L to R): Shanna Elsberry, Deann Hasbrouck, and Kelly Armstrong all from Windermere, FL.

To submit your girl getaway photos, email us at info@GirlsGetawayGuide.net.

No comments: