Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Girls Getaway to Jamaica - Day 2

I once again enjoyed breakfast the next morning gazing at our lovely view, but this time my roomies were there to enjoy it with me. John took us on a tour of the resort (we even saw Ralph Lauren), then made our way to the spa for our highly-anticipated treatments.

Australian John was my masseuse, and this was the first time I thought about asking someone to massage me and talk to me at the same time...just so I could hear his accent. I am not sure if it was John, the ambiance of Round Hill or the view during my massage (maybe all three), but this was one of the best massages I have ever had. We had the afternoon to ourselves, so we enjoyed lunch and lounged around the beach and pool areas. What a tough life!!

That night we enjoyed cocktail hour at Josef’s villa, dinner, drinks, late night hot tub and an I, Claudius re-enactment, which was a great way to spend our last night at Round Hill. After breakfast the next morning, Serene took us on a hike to the caves and around the resort, which was great to stretch our legs before getting into the van for our 2-hour trip to Ochos Rios.

No comments: