Friday, May 20, 2011

Girls Getaway to Playa del Carmen - Thank You!

Although we received some sad news from home during our trip, we had an amazing experience and this is one resort that I will definitely return to. Anyone looking for a great trip with beautiful beaches, lovely rooms, amazing food and the best staff should consider Grand Velas All Suite & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya. WOW!!!!

Thank you to Grand Velas All Suite Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya for an unforgettable trip and some great new memories I can share with one of my favorite gal pals...my mom. Thank you to the incredible staff at the resort and Xel-Ha for your hospitality. We will be back!

To view all of the photos from this amazing trip, click here.

1 comment:

Camila said...

I´m calling now to Grand Velas All Suite & Spa Resort! Next month me and my daughter will go playa del carmen and I still looking for a place to stay there...