Friday, September 12, 2008

NYC - Fashion Show at Tavern on the Green & Big Drop

I arrived in NYC yesterday and hit the ground running. I walked up and down Prince Street looking at the fantastic stores, then met my girlfriend, Sharmen Lane, for a bite to eat at The Cub Room. Shar said she ate some of the best calamari there ever! After a two hour late lunch, a group of us went to a fashion show at Tavern on the Green. The atompshere was great and the setting was beautiful.

This morning I walked throughout the Soho area. It was a little rainy, which kept me from exploring as much as I would have liked. After lunch with Lauren at Zoe Restaurant on Prince Street, I took her recommendation and stopped in at a great store called Big Drop. It is sort of like an Intermix. They carry various designers, such as Black Halo, T Bags and L.A.M.B. They have several location in NYC, and just opened a store in Miami. At the Spring Street location, I purchased an awesome black dress there. Thanks to Inda for all her help. Stop by and ask her to help you find something fabulous next time you are in NYC.

No comments: