In today’s fast-paced world, spending quality time with friends is more important than ever. And taking a trip with those friends can be a great way to bond and have fun. However, high fuel prices and a lagging economy have caused some women to re-consider their girl getaway plans this summer.
Author and girls getaway expert Casey Wohl, better known as The Getaway Girl™, has the answer for women who want to spend time with their girlfriends without the high cost associated with travel today. She is encouraging women to bring as much luggage as they’d like with no extra charge, but “leave the baggage at home™.”
Wohl is hosting the National Friendship Day Girls Getaway to Orlando August 1-3 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando. She has created the ultimate in girl getaway indulgence, from shopping to spa treatments to dining and cooking demonstrations, there is something for everyone during this amazing weekend. Best of all, Florida residents don’t need to absorb the high costs of airfare and tanks and tanks of gas. All this while enjoying the diverse Florida-inspired ambiance provided by the Gaylord Resort, which features areas that pay tribute to Florida’s own St. Augustine, Key West, South Beach and the Everglades. Vacation in the best of Florida all in one stop!
In addition to the convenient pre-planning, Wohl knows that budget-conscious travelers are looking for the best deals while still wanting to experience exclusive vacation opportunities.
Highlights included with the weekend registration are:
· Exclusive Shopping at Mall at Millenia: Enjoy the exclusive VIP shopping experiences at the Mall at Millenia, including the following complimentary perks: 11% savings passport at Macy’s, valet parking, gift bag/tote, cocktail at Blue Martini, appetizer at P.F. Chang’s China Bistro or Brio Tuscan Grill, only available with The Getaway Girl™. Plus, a special surprise at Jimmy Choo!
· VIP Platinum Level Shopping at Orlando Premium Outlets: With your own Orlando Premium Outlets tote bag and two coupon books featuring hundreds of dollars in savings, guests of The Getaway Girl™ will celebrate shopping at Orlando Premium Outlets complete with champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries.
· Spa Discounts: Indulge in fantastic treatment discounts of 20% at the Canyon Ranch Spa, where you can enjoy massages, manicures, pedicures, body wraps and the ultimate in relaxation.
· Complimentary Wine Reception: Special “Wine Down with The Getaway Girl™” evening welcome reception, free for all guests of The Getaway Girl™.
· Free Continental Breakfast: Feast on a free continental breakfast with The Getaway Girl™ on Saturday morning. Get fully-fueled for a fabulous day of shopping, spa indulgence and poolside lounging.
· Exclusive Cooking/Dining at Emeril’s: Enjoy a private cooking and dining experience at Emeril’s Orlando, including a VIP cooking demonstration with guest involvement and a delicious, three-course dinner, as well as complimentary transportation. Dinner alone is valued at $100.
· Inspiring Sunday Gospel Brunch: Get inspired and celebrate at this live gospel music show with all-you-can-eat Southern food at the world-renowned House of Blues. Great for body and soul! Retail value is $35.
· Special Hotel Room Rate: For the girls who want to stay and play, enjoy the limited Gaylord Palms hotel room rate of $159/night, only available to guests of The Getaway Girl™. (Hotel reservations must be made in addition to the weekend registration. This special rate can be obtained by registering through the Girls Getaway Guide website.)
Registrations for the weekend and hotel reservations must be made by July 25. Registration for the weekend is $300; hotel room rates are $159/night. Local women who do not need hotel arrangements are welcome and can participate on a per day basis (contact us for more details). For more information about the weekend and to register, visit www.GirlsGetawayGuide.net or call (863) 224-6326.