Sunday, August 24, 2008

Goodbye Orlando!

As I continue packing for my departure from Orlando and dread the actual moving day, I cannot help but think that moving should be a good experience. After all, it usually reflects a new chapter in your life. So, instead of my typical procastination when it comes to moving, I have decided to embrace the packing, wrapping, stuffing and box stacking with a more positive outlook as this represents a new chapter for me.

In order to celebrate, I went out for a night on the town with Brandi. We ended up at one of my favorite Orlando night spots, Stardust Lounge. I will miss the great friends here, including Merv and Kyra. However, I know I will return for more fun in Orlando.


PHOTO: Casey Wohl and Brandi at Stardust Lounge in Orlando.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Here's to new beginnings!!!!