Sunday, May 25, 2008

Casey Wohl Attends Socialife Magazine Party in the Hamptons

On Saturday night, we attended the Socialife Magazine Party. There were several reality stars there, including Whitney Port from MTV's The Hills and Alex McCord from Bravo's The Real Housewives of New York City.
Champagne, martinis and delicious appetizers were served to the "Who's Who" of the Hamptons. We had a great time, especially when Liz borrowed Gerard's flute to play a tune for everyone there. Good times!
PHOTO: Casey Wohl & Liz Crowley at the Socialife Magazine Party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Casey,

It looks like you had an outstanding time. I wish I could have been there with you - maybe next time! By then I might know who some of these people are that you mentioned.... if they are not on the Wiggles or in Baby Einstein I am afraid I don't know them. Seems like I have some catching up to do.

You are just so fabulous to get away with!!

PS. Your long hair looks very pretty - very 'wopa'.