Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Top 5 Things to Do Before Girls Getaway to Nashville

My friend Mandy emailed us the "Top Five Things To Do Before Our Girls Getaway to Nashville." Thought I'd share her list...it will no doubt be a fun trip:

1. Practice the gyrating moves Beyonce’ does in her video for “Single Ladies.”
2. Memorize the new Britney Spears album (so that we can all effectively sing “All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus” when we are in the middle of the dance floor).
3. Prepare your loved ones for the fact that you may not be coming home
4. Freshen up your karaoke set list…in case we make it to Lonnie’s one night
5. I was watching the movie Top Gun last night and it inspired me to want a call name (i.e. Maverick, Goose, Iceman). We should come up with “call names” for us.

Stay tuned! We leave in one week!

1 comment:

Cheryl Isaac said...

Hi Casey,

I agree, "The Single Ladies" move is a great one for the dance floor. I'll be watching for your thoughts from the Nashville trip!

BTW: I blogged about your blog making the list of the "101 women bloggers to watch for in 2009." You can check it out on my blog!