Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Getaway Girl Does Girls Night Out (GNO)

It was so nice going to dinner and a movie with one of my fantastic girlfriends. Sharla and I have been friends since the sixth grade and always have a great time together. We laughed about stories from our childhood (she used to drag me down the stairs on my comforter to get me to wake up in the mornings - I am NOT a morning person). We also talked about trips we took, slumber parties we hosted and what we want to be "when we grow up."
Dinner was fun, and I loved the Gingerbread Cookie Martini! We then caught Bride Wars at the movie theater - great chick flick and very funny! We both want to see it again.

If you cannot getaway with your girlfriends, at least take the time to go to dinner or grab lunch in order to stay connected and unwind with your BFFs.

No comments: